Thursday, October 1, 2009

My first day blogging...

So I'm not really sure what this is all about but I'm bored so I thought I'd try it out. I can't say that I will do much but I just might use this as a venting blog, which could be pretty funny, who knows. I won't use perfect english either, so get over it!

I really don't have anything to blog about today except today is opening day for trapping. I set two traps today, for coyotes. We'll see what happens. I hope I get some. I would have set more traps but I have to pick them up tomorrow and I don't want to ruin the good spots by setting and then pickin up too quick.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Glad to see you joined the blogging world! Now all the hotties I find for you I can send to your own person site!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you K-Man! Holly - send as many as you want!

    ReplyDelete