Thursday, January 7, 2010

hmm... I give up

#1- being nice to people that just don't give a darn. Why should I try if you don't care?

#2- If you give someone a complement and they don't acknowledge it... are they

1. arrogant

2. were they not paying attention or

3. could care less what you think?

I just don't know. The worst is, it has happened multiple times. I'm about finished trying to complement others, girls especially. Maybe I'm just an idiot but I thought girls like to be complemented, right? Well, I guess some do not, or they don't act like. Do they think I have an alternative motive? Cause really... I don't. I'm interested it two girls at this moment of my life and the funny thing is, neither are really available. I guess I just don't understand people.

#3- I give up on… girls. I don’t know what the deal is but I just haven’t found any girls in Fallon that I’m interested in. Sure there are some great girls in Fallon but none of them have really caught my eye. Hopefully not that I have been released from my calling the nosy old (except Kenna’s not old) ladies will leave me alone and quit trying to set me up with my cousins and every female that breathes. I do know what I’m looking for and I know she is out there.

#4 I give up on… me?? I don’t know what my problem is but I just get all tongue tied when trying to talk to attractive girls. (face to face) Well, I guess that’s not totally true, there are a few that I know I have no shot with so they don’t bother me. Maybe if someone asks I will discuss this a little more in depth later.

1 comment:

  1. Kyle, whats up? We just add you on our blog list, I don't know how it all works but Ave does. She did it, not we I guess. So it sounds like your tired of everybody trying to set you up with girls, eh? Well maybe you need to give me a call. I will find a girl for you. JK, I know that is not what you want to hear. Anyway I hope life is ok, I was gonna give you a call the other day but work is so busy i never get a chance. I will just have to call and chat one night when your at the house I guess. Anyway like I said I hope life is better than what you describe with giving up. I do want to know more about whats going on in detail so give me a call soon. Love ya bro.

    ReplyDelete